1) Aphrodite's classic look from ancient times consisted of a white Grecian dress with one shoulder bare. She had a white headband and white armlets. Her hair was blonde, long and wavy.
2) When she returned to Earth and was arguably a super-heroine, she continued with a long white dress. She had a blue belt with yellow star at the center of the waist. She also had a blue scarf with a yellow centerpiece. Either yellow item could have been the Cestus. She partnered this outfit with a pair of blue high heels. Her hair was blonde and the style mirrored that of golden age of Hollywood actress Veronica Lake. When out of costume, she wore a variety of looks that were reflective of the late 40s early 1950s. [Venus #1]
3) Occasionally, the outfit was colored red in cover art and once . When she fought Neptunia, she wore an entirely purple version of this look. [Marvel Mystery Comics #91]
4) In the modern age, she wore a very short, red/pink dress with a gold belt with an orange centerpiece. This was the Cestus. She wore no shoes and her hair was now strawberry blonde. [Sub-Mariner (1st series) #57]
6) When she faced the West Coast Avengers, she had large, curly-blonde hair, ornate gold wrist jewelry, a pearled necklace, earrings, a pink swimsuit and a translucent pink skirt. [Marvel Super-Heroes (2nd series) #9]
7) With the Agents of Atlas, Aphrodite hair was red again. She wore a gold bikini with a gold wrap around her waist. Aphrodite identified this wrap as the Cestus. [Incredible Hercules #140]